Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Cupcake Series Recap

The summer is drawing to a close. I know that in many areas schools have already started or are getting ready to start; and so, it seems like it is probably time for the Summer Cupcake Series to conclude as well. But before we say good-bye to summer, here’s one last look at the cupcakes from the last eight weeks:

Week I - Tropical Cupcakes
Week II - Watermelon Cupcakes
Week III - Cupcake Cones
Week IV - Grass Cupcakes
Week V – Glazed Gluten Free Lemon Cupcakes
Week VI – Berry Pie Cupcakes from Oprah.com
Week VII – Aloha Cupcakes from Bakerella
Week VIII – S’mores Cupcakes from Annie’s Eats

I’d love to hear which one was your favorite, leave a comment and let me know!

I am sad to see summer go, it seemed to go by so much more quickly this year. However, I am looking forward to the crisp fall air and the return of football!

No comments:

Post a Comment