Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Cupcake Series - I

I was taking pictures of my various creations long before I had the blog. Recently I was going back through some of my old archives and I came across some fun cupcakes I made a while back that I wanted to share with you all. Quite a few were relevant to summer, so I'm starting a new series on the blog: Summer Cupcake Series. While the sun stays out and the weather stays warm I'll be posting pictures from cupcakes past and present. I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration for all those summer BBQs and picnics coming up!

For the first Summer Cupcake Series post, we'll start off with a couple of trays of simple tropical inspired cupcakes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tropical Cupcake Decorations

1/3 of the cupcakes were frosted and then covered in shredded coconut

1/3 of the cupcakes were frosted with a swirl and then sprinkled with green sugar

1/6 of the cucpakes were frosted with a swirl and then sprinkled with pink sugar

1/6 of the cupackes were frosted with a swirl and then sprinkled with blue sugar

Cocktail umbrellas were placed in and around a few of the cupcakes to add a little extra tropical flair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment