Saturday, August 28, 2010

For Your Little Sous-Chef

While perusing Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago, I found this:


Cute, right?

It’s even cuter when you realize it’s a mini oven mitt and potholder!


So adorable!

I love miniature things in general (mini cupcakes, mini cheesecakes, mini bowls, mini glasses and the list could go on). This mini oven mitt set spoke to me; so I had to buy it.

Since I don’t actually have a little sous-chef in my kitchen, I figured I should find a home for it that would actually put it to use. It just so happens I have a friend that LOVES damask print and also has little ones helping her in the kitchen; so I gave them to her and her little sous-chefs.

If you have little ones, you should definitely go to Hobby Lobby and pick up a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment