Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Cupcake Series VI

It is week VI of the Summer Cupcake Series, if you missed the first five weeks you can catch up with the links below:

Week I - Tropical Cupcakes
Week II - Watermelon Cupcakes
Week III - Cupcake Cones
Week IV - Grass Cupcakes
Week V – Glazed Gluten Free Lemon Cupcakes

This week we are taking a slight change in direction for the Summer Cupcake Series. I am out of pictures of past cupcakes I have made that are summer related and I didn’t have time to make any new summer inspired cupcakes this week.

So this week, I am going to point you over to Oprah.com to see these adorable Berry Pie Cupcakes from What’s New, Cupcake? By Karen Tack and Alan Richardson.

Picture via Oprah.com (link below)

A friend (obviously someone that knows my obsession with cupcakes) sent me the link to these a while back and I love them. I wish I had a summer picnic to make these for, they are so much fun!

The picture and recipe are both at this URL: http://www.oprah.com/food/Bake-Sale-Pie-Cupcakes

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment