Saturday, June 19, 2010

Picky Palate’s Shortbread Cookie Crusted Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes

Hello everyone, I apologize for my absence lately. The last couple of weeks have been very busy and this week was filled with a mid-week road trip and ended with my high school reunion. But I’m back now and I have a lot of good posts planned.

To get things started back up again, I’ll show you what I took to the high school reunion picnic today:

Picky Palate’s Shortbread Cookie Crusted Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes.

If you have not visited Picky Palate’s web site yet, you need to ASAP! She is so creative with her recipes. I have a growing list of her creations that I can't wait to try.

A few notes on this recipe:

I ended up with a lot more cheesecake batter than what would fit into the mini cheesecake pan, so I used self-standing cupcake liners to bake the rest of the batter…after all you can’t waste good cheesecake. I also needed to cook them longer than the time noted in the recipe, so just keep an eye on them because every oven is different.. I made them this morning before the picnic, next time I’ll make them the day before so they get more time in the fridge.

For the Shortbread Cookie Crusted Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes recipe, click here.

For Picky Palate’s home page, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment