Here’s what I from the trip:
- Italian charm can turn an hour and a half restaurant wait into 10 minutes!
- Nebraska is apparently a Pepsi state (thank goodness for The Cookie Company, it’s the only place I found that sold Diet Coke).
- The Cookie Company makes a wonderful oatmeal raisin cookie (and after a quick Google search I discovered there is actually a location in Colorado, woo hoo!)
- Lincoln’s Farmer’s Market is awesome! It really makes our local Farmer’s Market look kind of sad.
Thanks to my fiancé for the Farmer's Market pictures; I forgot my camera at the hotel.
- At the Farmer’s Market I discovered one of the best things ever…Mocha Almonds! There will be an entire post on them later this week.
- Bridesmaid dresses with pockets are super cute! You couldn't even tell the dresses had pockets until the bridesmaids put their hands in them. Unfortunately I didn’t get a picture of the bridesmaid dresses, but of course I got pictures of the cakes (each table had their own cake in addition to the wedding cake and groom’s cake/cupcakes)!
Groom's Cake & Cupcakes