Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bridal Show

So much to take in…a lot to process.

This is everything I had to look at and read before the bridal show (they were all gifts).


I’m enjoying looking through all of them, but as you can tell I’ve only fully gotten through a few of them (since only a few of them have post-it note tabs sticking out the edges). I need to find more reading time!

We went to a bridal show this past weekend. It was fun, a little smaller than I expected (and not as many caterers or bakeries, which meant not as many food samples as I’d hoped).

But we got some good information and a few ideas. Here’s all the new information I have to go through.


Not to mention all the wedding blogs out there that are so addicting (not in any particular order):
Style Me Pretty – The Ultimate Wedding Blog
Snippet & Ink
Southern Weddings
The Bride’s Café
Polka Dot Bride
Elegant Engagements
The Wedding Chicks
The Bride’s Guide – Martha Stewart
Bella Vita
Married and More with Michelle
Once Wed
A Practical Wedding (helps keep things in perspective)
A $10,000 Wedding (she’s no longer posting, but I got a lot from her journey)
The Ritzy Bee Blog

Next up on the agenda… visiting venues.

Hopefully in the next month or so (or sooner?) we can pick a location and date. I think I’ll feel better when I actually have an answer to the #1 and #2 questions people like to ask when you get engaged…What’s your wedding date? Where is the wedding going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment