Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Party City Review

Party City recently opened in our area. A few weeks ago I decided to stop in after work and check it out. I’m pretty sure my jaw dropped, literally.

It’s huge! Much larger than I expected and with a larger variety and volume of products than I expected. If you haven’t been the best way I can describe it is that it has aspects of Party America, Hobby Lobby, and Michael’s all meshed into one great party planning and supplies location.

Take a look!

Any color of paper products you could want. In solids and coordinating patterns!

This is just one small end display of cake stuff (they have Wilton and other brands in another aisle.)

But this display has the new Duff supplies!

I wish I had a reason to buy this.

Check out the candy section!

Lots of fun candy options.

M&Ms in a variety of colors to match your theme!

Tons of balloons; obviously I had to to take a pick of the flamingo.

There is a lot more stuff that I didn't capture in pictures: gift wrapping, cards, an entire wedding aisle, seasonal items and more.

If you have a party to prep for, check out Party City!


(Note: Party City has no idea who I am, I am just very excited for a new place to get so many great party supplies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment