Friday, April 9, 2010

Spinach

I've been a little obsessed with spinach lately...I can't get enough and I've probably had spinach once a day (or at least once every two days) for the last couple of weeks.

I love strawberry spinach salad and make it at home fairly often (spinach, sliced strawberries, sliced almonds, poppyseed dressing, and you can add chicken if you want a heartier salad)...very yummy.

A few weeks ago I tried the spinach salad at Spicy Pickle. I LOVE Spicy Pickle, my favorite sandwich is the Roma, you have to try it! Anyway, their spinach salad consists of spinach, walnuts, diced green apples, blue cheese crumbles and apple cider vinaigrette. Also very yummy and I usually don't like blue cheese.

I've been getting spinach on sandwiches at Subway and putting it on sandwiches I make at home.

I even threw it into my dinner creation Wednesday night (more on that later) and asked for spinach in my pasta tonight at Macaroni Grill.

If you have any good spinach recipes, please let me know.

At least it's a healthy ;) Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment