Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Party Post: Cowboy Baby Shower

You may remember the adorable Mickey Mouse birthday party I posted in the fall that my friend and her sister-in-law planned. Well, my friend just had her second little boy and her sisters-in-law hosted a super cute cowboy baby shower. Hence the cowboy cupcakes and invite I posted earlier. I guess it's a pretty good sign that I'm getting follow-up requests from past cupcakes :)

Now on to all the pictures and details of this great shower.

Great tablescape!

The old-fashioned coke and root beer bottles were such a good touch.

All the food was labeled with cowboy boot decorated tags.

Such a cute name for the chocolate oatmeal cookies.

Even the napkins match!

The adorable diaper cake was the centerpiece for the buffet table. They even found a mini cowboy hat for the monkey.

The sheriff star banner was adorable.

The gift table was even decorated to match.

These were pictures of the new baby with his great grandfather's cowboy hat (the same hat sitting on top of the frame.) Precious.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment